Wednesday 12 March 2014

This is a WIP card/boxed gift that I'm making for my Mom for Mother's day (she doesn't do computers so there's no fear of her seeing it). 

I've used one of the sweet treats boards from Crafter's Companion as a basic template and spiced the shape up a little.  I added an acetate window so that the gift could be left on show inside the card and also left the top open so that the whole thing opens up like a card with sentiments hidden inside two invisible pockets.  I've used Xcut, Joy Crafts and Spellbinders dies to add a few flourishes amongst the flowers..........The front view :)



The side view :)


The other side  view :)


And no you aren't imagining seeing the untidiest craft space ever......it does get worse.  What you can't see is the Bigshot on the floor surrounded by offcuts and the mess behind me lol ;)

The finished article will be uploaded shortly.  Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment